[NCLUG] GPRS Data Access: T-Mobile?

Rich Blinne rich.blinne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 07:11:44 MST 2004

Note particularly the port blocking in the article. One of the ports blocked
is the https port, BTW. To have all ports open costs $20/month. The post is
accurate, but I am still seeing the ports blocked. Bottom line, you get
basic web surfing and e-mail with this. You need Bluetooth on your laptop
and a Bluetooth capable phone.