[NCLUG] Re: SAIR or what cert? (Crawford Rainwater)

DJ Eshelman dj at djeshelman.com
Thu Feb 5 11:11:26 MST 2004

That's a good point- in fact that's one of the reasons I signed up for
this course at FRCC- somehow people just don't trust my home-grown
knowlege (wonder why :) )

So far so boring, but hey- at least I'll have my bases covered, right?

On an unrelated note, I had a wierd night- I rarely see blue screens in
XP, yet within an hour my main production computer lost a drive and blue
screened, then my Sony laptop blue screened an hour later...  very odd;
but further reinforces my reasons for going all-linux in the very near
future (now if only I could find a descent Audio Production program for
Linux).

stay warm out there everyone!

-DJ