[NCLUG] Coffee Shops with wireless?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jun 7 17:18:28 MDT 2004

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:04:49PM -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
>I am curious who in town provides coffee shop style wireless access?
>I am interested in checking out some new places.  These are the ones I
>know about.  But I am not just interested in coffee shops only.
>Anyone know any parks or other venues with available wifi access points?

If you find them, you should add them to the WikiTravel:

   http://wikitravel.org/en/article/Fort_Collins

>  Mugs

The Mugs down town often seems to have broken net.  I tried rebooting
the AP on Friday when 3 of us couldn't use the net there, and it didn't
help, so we went to the Bean.

 ISA isn't dead, it's just that people wish it were.  The correct term for
 this condition is "legacy"...  --  Sean Reifschneider, 1999