[NCLUG] Another type of Knoppix?

mbutcher at aleph-null.tv mbutcher at aleph-null.tv
Wed Mar 17 16:46:39 MST 2004

I don't know of any, but you could look at the Gentoo project -- particularly
their catalyst tool. The idea is to make building LiveCDs as easy as installing
Gentoo Linux.

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/index.xml

The tool is fairly knew, though. I don't know how much effort you'd have to put
into the first catalyst build. Gentoo does have a lot of LiveCD builds, though,
that might be good reference designs. You can poke around on their download
mirrors for LiveCDs with UT, SELinux and regular gentoo.

Matt