[NCLUG] Another type of Knoppix?

b b blipmode2k at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 21:34:06 MST 2004

That would be very cool.  I'd be interested in using it.  Are you thinking about including bible study material in it also?

Michael Riversong <mriversong at earthlink.net> wrote:Does anyone know anything about the possibility of a religiously-oriented distribution of Knoppix? I'm very interested in either distributing or helping put something together. This would basically be like the "Knoppix for Kids" CD that i'm using every day, but with scriptures pre-loaded and available along with appropriate search engines.

Michael Riversong

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Beautiful Music for the Glory of God

http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong