[NCLUG] Connecting at Mugs

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun May 2 20:10:48 MDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 05:53:31AM -0700, Shorter Rankin wrote:
>So, how come wireless connect works at the Hacking Society
>and fails at Mugs? Is this some Microsoft plot or what?

I've found that the AP at Muggs periodically needs to be rebooted.  I
had a similar problem with our Linksys APs before upgrading the
firmware.  If you can't connect, it's often useful to ask others if they
can -- often they can't and an AP reboot may be in order.

However, you may also be getting another AP, etc...

 Maybe I'm a closet claustrophobic.
                 -- Yosomono on #python