[NCLUG] Digital Photo Mgmt

Rich Young rich at experienceplus.com
Tue May 4 09:52:46 MDT 2004

I had 2 vastly different photo management needs arise in one day
recently.  First, my 5-year-old got a cheap digital camera, and I was
looking for some way to set him up on our linux box with automatic
filing and easy viewing of his pictures.  Obviously, I'll have to
address the driver issues & such first.

Then, at work, we were looking at a couple products for organization and
searchability, and I was thinking that it would be nice if it would
interface with our linux web server as well.

So, does anyone have any favorite open-source tools that do these jobs
well?

--Rich