[NCLUG] Free Software Handout

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 07:25:46 MST 2004

Hi Everyone,

This week I am giving a presentation about free
software at my church. I have just finished writing a
little handout I am planning to give to people who
signed up for it (along with a copy of TheOpenCD).

For the time being (as long as they don't close down
my holly account, something that is overdue. Know of
good free web hosting anyone?), you can find it here:

   http://holly.colostate.edu/~marciot/handouts

Feel free to write me back if you have suggestions or
to use it in your own promotion of free software.

There is also another handout called "Tips for Keeping
Your Computer Safe" which deals with viruses, spyware
and spam -- it also has a small plug for free software
:)

-- Marcio