[NCLUG] Python newbie - modules/libraries?

Rich Young rich at experienceplus.com
Tue Nov 23 08:56:56 MST 2004

It's not a feature that would drive a purchasing decision yet (as I
said, I'm new to Python, so I'm not productive with it yet) but I'd
consider it a benefit.  I am already a KRUD subscriber, so seeing
greater python library presence in the standard KRUD distribution would
be keen ;^)

--Rich

I'm Rich Young, and I approved this message.