[NCLUG] Hacker Hunt

Bill Thorson bill at tstorms.com
Thu Oct 7 10:54:07 MDT 2004

NCLUG'ers,

I'm looking for a couple good hackers who might be willing to
take a risk and get involved with a Fort Collins startup.  We
already have the momentum, the product, the plan, the vehicle
and a strong future.

The ideal hackers would have a great attitude, love to have fun,
play hard and work hard. You should like to work with other
talented and fun people.  We want people who really get excited
about creating something great. I guess I should also mention that
very strong C and Linux is important and html, php, shell, perl,
and database are pluses.

A few of you who have been involved in the local computer
community for many, many years know me but most of you probably
don't.  It will be exciting to meet a some of you again.
I've been on the nclug list since it began but rarely post
and just haven't had the time to get as involved lately.

Please email back with something very, very short stating that
you think you fit the qualifications and your interested in talking.
Let's not get formal with resumes at this time.  We'll talk on the
phone or over coffee.

Thanks for your interest,

Bill Thorson
bill at tstorms.com