[NCLUG] Asterisk & T1

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 19:55:18 MDT 2005

Jeff:

I'm an instructor at CollegeAmerica and I and our IT
person have done some work with Astrisk with our
students not to long ago. No one here is an expert on
Asterisk, but perhaps we could help or offer resources
if there would be a possibility that we could get some
of our students involved with this project!

-- Marcio