[NCLUG] ExtraOrdinary Technology Report

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 12 08:38:29 MDT 2005

One way to help improve conditions on this planet is to develop better
technology.  I see Linux as a better computing technology, which is why
i'm involved here.  For many years i have also been pursuing and
documenting several lines of scientific research in the areas of
medicine, power generation, transportation, and gravity control.  (If we
can pull this off, many excuses for war and terrorism will disappear.)

Two weeks ago i worked as a volunteer at the ExtraOrdinary Technology
conference in Salt Lake City.  Several excellent presentations were
given, which summarized a lot of research and pointed the way to many
advanced technologies.  In the process i got to do some Linux
evangelizing to several scientists and inventors.

This morning the 3-page Summary Report on the 2005 ExtraOrdinary
Technology Conference was completed.  It is a pretty good guide to the
videos that you can order from www.teslatech.info

If you want a free copy of the report, simply contact me by private
email.  It's a fairly small file in .rtf format.

--
-- Michael Riversong
Teacher, Musician, Bard