[NCLUG] GPRS Data Access: T-Mobile?

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 06:46:11 MST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for everyone who responded to this thread. I
gotten some good ideas and a lot of leads for my
research. I've spent a significant amount of time
researching this and have collected a great deal of
information about carriers, the different technologies
they use, and their data capabilities.

I have it all summarized as PowerPoint slides and will
be posting a copy to my website once I get it cleaned
up some. I'll let everyone know when I do!

-- Marcio