[NCLUG] Re: Broadband ISP options in Fort Collins

Matt rosing at peakfive.com
Tue Jan 18 08:47:08 MST 2005

 > I have the 1.5 down / 768 up service ($28/mon from
 > Qwest),

Does DSL uniformly get these speeds around Fort Collins?  When DSL
first came out I couldn't get it because my house was too far from the
central office.  Now, they say it's fine but I'm wondering if I'll get
the full bandwidth, or even most of it.  I have a cable modem now but
would like to go to the qwest basic internet and save some money
because all I use is the internet connection and not the web/email
service.