[NCLUG] KRUD & KVM?

Onyx onyx at frii.com
Mon Jun 13 14:42:04 MDT 2005

Rich,
I don't have any suggestions, but I have had similar experiences with
FC2.  My problem is that if I am working with FC2 through a KVM, and
I switch to another machine and then return, the mouse control goes
haywire, with movements of the mouse causing sporadic jumps of the
pointer across the screen.  I usually have to reboot to correct the
problem.
One question though... if you hook up the peripherals directly to the
machine, does the problem disappear?  Just curious, since I could not
gather that from your e-mail.

- Onyx
Onyx Mueller
Software Engineer
i-cubed : information integration & imaging LLC
201 Linden  Street : Third Floor
Fort Collins, CO 80524
970-482-4400 voice
970-482-4499 fax