[NCLUG] SMTP store and forward project

Bill Thorson thorson at privacynetworks.com
Tue Nov 1 15:15:18 MST 2005

Hey DJ,

I think I have some experience.   I believe we provide just the products
your looking for.  Not only do we have a software for standalone linux
servers but we also provide a managed services options similar to MX
Logic.   Best of all, we are a Northern Colorado company based in Fort
Collins.    Here's our website and a recent press release.

     http://www.privacynetworks.com/

We would love to show you what we have to offer.

Thanks,

Bill Thorson
V.P. Engineering.