[NCLUG] Cheyenne

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Tue Aug 22 16:13:54 MDT 2006

I am pondering trying to start a LUG here in Cheyenne.   I was a
member of CLUE down in Denver, and am on the mailing lists for NCLUG,
but quite honestly, 40+ miles each way is too far for a week night.

I am considering trying to start up something here, so, I have a few
questions:

1)  Does anyone have an idea of interest level/previous attempts to do this?
2)  Good ideas for getting the word out?
3)  Things to watch out for (danger, Will Robinson!)

I do not intend to replace anything from any other LUG, it is just
that there is not one here, and you, being the nearest geographically,
might have more ideas about the area.   I have only lived here a few
months.