[NCLUG] DSL Throttling or General Congestion?

Onyx onyx at frii.com
Mon Nov 20 13:01:24 MST 2006

Knowing Frank and his experience, I am sure he has most (if not all)
those points covered.

Frank, if it is worth anything to you, I am not experiencing any of
those symptoms on my FTC-FRII DSL pipe.  I know it is doubtful, but
could it be related to that user having MSN as the ISP?  Do you know of
any other users in the area, who have MSN as their ISP, who are having
similar issues?

- Onyx