[NCLUG] DSL Throttling or General Congestion?

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Mon Nov 20 23:21:02 MST 2006

Hi Onyx,

Hope you're well and best of the season.

I agree, nothing of the sort of FRII.  I may have a chance to look at
this MSN/Qwest DSL account again before long and take some tools and
links to test it out.  It's close to my location and across the street
from the 256k customer.  So far, no one else is confirming, so it may
have been an anomaly.

Frank