[NCLUG] More info on CACert on Tuesday.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Sep 11 20:11:09 MDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 02:51:06PM -0600, Jeremy Hinegardner wrote:
>Just did mine.

Eeeexcellent.

>> See the cacert.org site or http://www.colug.net/cacert/ for more details on
>> this all.  And if you're interested, let me know so I know how many people
>> are planning on it.
>
>I'll be there.  Do we need to do anything with printing out the WoT
>forms beforehand ?

You are free to.  I have around 40 copies of the blank WoT form that I will
be bringing.  If we run low, I suspect we could get Craig to photo-copy or
print some for us.  So far, there doesn't seem to be that much demand...

Thanks,
 "The phrase ``ship it!'' is one with long and deep resonances in my
 benighted and antiquated big-software-dept career." -- John Shipman, 1998