[NCLUG] Pre-NCLUG CACerting.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Sep 12 14:27:52 MDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 02:00:19PM -0600, John L. Bass wrote:
>So where is this Panera Bread hangout?

Sorry, I meant to mention that.  South College, just south of Horsetooth on
the east side of the street. Directly across the street from the
Positano's, next door to the Wendy's, in the building that used to be
Palmers Florist.

Thanks,
 The Law of Software Development and Envelopment at MIT: Every program
 in development at MIT expands until it can read mail.