[NCLUG] Flash Streaming in CentOS

Steven Brady steven at ccandc.net
Thu Sep 14 17:30:25 MDT 2006

Do you know if it just checks the /etc/redhat-release file?  I'm unsure
if any software checks that, or if it's only for human reference.  If it
does, here is content for the file (just copied out of
/etc/redhat-release on a production system):

Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 4 (Nahant)

Otherwise, I don't really have any ideas.

-Steve