[NCLUG] ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society, February 06, 2007

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Sun Feb 4 18:08:17 MST 2007

Hi Heidi,

Welcome to the NCLUG. All you need to do to join is to sign up for
the mailing list, which you have done.  Please join us at College
America at Harmony Road and Mason Street in Fort Collins on the
second Tuesday of each month at 6pm for our regular meetings.

For more information or maps, please go to www.nclug.org.

Other Tuesdays, please join us for Hacking Society at various
eating places at 7pm and then the Bean Cycle  at 8pm in downtown
Fort Collins. It's best to bring a laptop, but all you really need is
something to read or work on.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Thanks,
James DeWitt,
NCLUG president/janitor  :)