[NCLUG] setting up wireless to use dns

Daniel Herrington nclug at iherr.com
Fri Jul 20 19:54:37 MDT 2007

I found Stephen's post in the archives on the nclug website. I don't
have tcpdump installed on either machine, so if that might help in
debugging, I'll need to install it (and libpcap, I guess).

I tried removing the "search Belkin" line from the resolv.conf, but
it doesn't appear to change anything.

Maybe I should just get rid of uclibc/busybox altogether and use
glibc with standard binaries? I'm on version 0.9.23 of uclibc.

I guess what's puzzling to me is that everything works fine with
eth0, just not with wlan0.

Daniel