[NCLUG] free 10/100 NICs

Joe Martin joe3eagles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:21:41 MDT 2007

Warren,

Joe Lurker here ... I've been meaning to get a home LAMP project off the
ground for nearly a year now.  One of the hold ups has been a lack of NICs
and a SmoothWall-capable box for cheap/free (or rather, my lack of effort in
trying to round them up).  If they haven't been spoken for yet, I'd be happy
to take three of your NICs off your hands!  I can pick them up at the next
NCLUG meeting at CollegeAmerica, if you're going to be there, or maybe the
next HS meeting (not tonight).

Thanks!
Joe

--