[NCLUG] There will never be one OS to rule them all

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 07:11:20 MST 2007

It's good that you bring this up.

Among the inventors i work with, we are developing a similar concept in terms of energy production.  Each locality or subculture can and should develop its own ideal energy system.  Climate, available resources, and local technical expertise should all be considered.

About 3 weeks ago i had called for experiences with Open Source projects.  Got some pretty good data.  The results were summarized and grossly oversimplified.  You can find the article at:

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:Linus_Torvalds_and_Linux_Open_Source

Also, today i will be in Ft. Collins.  Performing for a church service (9:30 am in the Masonic Temple downtown) and then "hanging out" in the afternoon.  If anyone would like to get in touch for discussion of the things i've been doing, you can call my cell # 307-214-1553