[NCLUG] Another old hardware email...

Lee Clark lee_clark_ftc at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 00:32:18 MDT 2007

Paul

I am interested in at least two of these for a project I have in mind
"4 USB to DB25 serial adapters"
AS well as the "Rather new USB KVM-switch".

Where would I need to come to pick them up?

I live in Loveland and work in Fort Collins.

388-5623

Lee

Subject: [NCLUG] Another old hardware email...

Hey everyone-

  I've got a bunch of old hardware lay around and the wife says some of
it has to go.  This is what I've got, let me know if you'd like any of
it, otherwise, it's going to get recycled, and by recycled I mean
throwing it in the dumpster out back.

29160 SCSI adapter
SCSI CDROM
SCSI DVDROM
Seagate 12/24 TBU
Maxtor PCI IDE controller
System with PIII 850 Slot Processor with potential for another identical
CPU, onboard SCSI controller, and SCSI hotswap drive array (no
harddrives), onboard video
, lan, unknown amount of RAM (512 maybe?)
Old soundblaster 128 sound card
Quad port NIC
Dell (Lexmark) printer, never used (I got it free with a laptop a few
years ago...)
4 USB to DB25 serial adapters
Rather new PS/2 KVM-switch
Rather new USB KVM-switch
2 50-pin SCSI to Whatever-the-hell the SCSI hard drives have adapters
Netopia 4622 T1 VPN router

Yea, that's about it.  I can bring the goods to the next NCLUG meeting
or you can come pick them up.

Thanks,
Paul

To unsubscribe, subscribe, or modify