[NCLUG] Another old hardware email...

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sat Oct 6 10:02:47 MDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 10:49:13PM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:

> Location?  Time?

I replied to your response to this, and didn't get any acknowledgement.
I don't know if this means you didn't receive it for some reason
(overzealous spam filtering perhaps) or just haven't had the time.  I
figured I'd use a known good means of letting you know I didn't ignore
your response, just in case, Paul.

Ben Franklin: "As we enjoy great Advantages from the Inventions of others
we should be glad of an Opportunity to serve others by any Invention of
ours, and this we should do freely and generously."