Interest in doing a sprint? (was: Re: [NCLUG] Speakers for 2007/2008?)

Walker, Philip M (Optical Storage) phil.walker at hp.com
Wed Sep 19 06:08:07 MDT 2007

Please explain what 'sprinting' is ...
Thx

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Reifschneider [mailto:jafo at tummy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:51 AM
To: Northern Colorado Linux Users Group
Subject: Interest in doing a sprint? (was: Re: [NCLUG] Speakers for 2007/2008?)

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 06:48:07PM -0600, Chad Perrin wrote:
>Maybe a presentation on sprinting would be in order.  It sounds like
>you've got a fair bit to offer in terms of experience with the practice.

Who all is interested in sprinting on open source?  We could fairly easily set up a sprint on something.  Probably should expect it to run at least 4 hours, if not all day or weekend.

Thanks,
 "As you grow older, you'll learn you have less time to waste."  "Don't tell me  that, let me enjoy my immortality while I still have it."  -- Sean and Pavel Sean Reifschneider, Member of Technical Staff <jafo at tummy.com> tummy.com, ltd. - Linux Consulting since 1995: Ask me about High Availability