[NCLUG] Pythonistas needed to help PSD

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Dec 2 18:56:09 MST 2008

I was talking with a friend of mine in the Poudre School District and he had
some very exciting news. In addition to being somewhat more open to Open
Source, it seems that the district is looking to start offering Python as a
class in middle school and probably high school. They have only a short time
to develop instructional modules as they will roll it out in the fall with
the new grade configurations. However, it seems they are in need of some
help. I can't speak directly to their needs, but if anyone is willing to
lend a hand to help bring Python to the students please contact him. His
name is Ben Johnson and I cc'd him on this.

Thanks.
Jim