[NCLUG] MythTV Questions

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:58:50 MST 2008

Oh, come now, if we can trust them with our health care, surely we can
trust them for that!

(hope you catch my humor there...)

What I'm saying is that I do think certain types of systems such as
common broadcasting need to be regulated for the greater good of the
people.  I don't want the government monitoring what I watch, but strong
signals that carry hundreds of miles and can interfere with each other
simply must be regulated or there will be a type of electronic anarchy.
There's a fine line between Liberty and Anarchy, and universalism is
that danger zone... but I'm gonna tap out there.

-DJ