[NCLUG] Nameserver Hosting

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:05:22 MST 2008

Well, after loosing one of my domains because of a screw up with Network
Solutions (who actually did sell my domain to a squatter instead of
allow me to control where the domain was held), I transferred my domains
over there and haven't had a problem in the 4 or so years I've been with
them.  I have a lot of meaningless little domains, only a few of which
are even remotely popular so I haven't really dealt with those issues
yet if they exist.

And as far as using the 'sex sells' mentality, that's not as irritating
as the ads when you are in their site; but I'm willing to tolerate a
lot.  When you manage 20 or so domains and have no budget to speak of
for them... it's not bad.  I once tried to do the tucows thing but... it
didn't go so well.