[NCLUG] Slightly OT - 2 job openings

Brian Talley b225ccc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:23:34 MDT 2008

I hope no one minds too much if I list a couple of job openings we
have at LP Broadband in Loveland.  We're a rapidly growing WISP
serving Colorado and Wyoming.

I'll make it quick...

1. Linux System Admin
Job title says it all.  Candidate should also have some network
experience.  Will be responsible for maintaining our primarily-Linux
based servers.  Should have scripting knowledge (Perl, bash) and
knowledge of SNMP, syslog, DNS, DHCP, etc.

2. Network Operations Center / Tier 2 Support
Handle ticket escalation from Tier 1 support on customer-related
issues.  Will also assist with projects driven by the Network
Infrastructure team.  Should be a quick learner, have customer-facing
technical support experience and the ability to work as part of a team
in stressful situations.

Forward any resumes to me and please put which position you are
interested in in the subject line.  I'll work on getting a more formal
job description to whomever expresses interest.

Thanks,

--
Brian Talley
b225ccc at gmail.com