[NCLUG] skybeam promo code

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Mon Nov 3 20:46:07 MST 2008

> The website says to "Ask about out current specials", which would
> imply that there are some.
>
> Is there a coverage area map anywhere? Lots of people in Wyoming would
> love to have an alternative to the crappy options available.
>
> beww

They bought out LP Broadband.   Their old maps are your best bet.   I
have it now.  It is not bad.   I used to have AeroQuik.   It was
terrible, but it was all I could get.   They got bought out by LP, and
it got a lot better.  I have not yet seen any changes with SkyBeam.
You should also check out Extreme High Speed and Millhouse Electric.   I
have heard good about both.