[NCLUG] Re: Eee PC Xandros

Bill Thorson bill at tstorms.com
Thu Nov 27 12:51:37 MST 2008

I've been eeeying the Eee PC since it came out.  Now, with the slightly
larger screen on the 1000, I am considering getting one.  The 40g ssd is
probably big enough for what I want to do, however, that new 256g on the
very near horizon would make it rock.

I switched to Ubuntu about a year ago and this look promising.

 http://www.ubuntu-eee.com/index.php

Bill