[NCLUG] Tesla Weekend in Philadelphia

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 16 20:48:28 MDT 2009

We had a really great weekend celebrating the life of Nikola Tesla here in Philadelphia.  Of course he was one of the greatest scientists and inventors ever, and someone who should be a part of any good homeschool curriculum.

A full report on the conference activities has been posted at:

http://www.nikolateslainventorsclub.com

Also, a petition to have Tesla canonized through the Serbian Orthodox Church is at:

http://st-tesla.com/

Keep in mind that Tesla made all our computer systems possible, and that he was in his way a promoter of Open Source.

Michael Riversong

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Beautiful Music for the whole universe!

http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong