[NCLUG] Netbook/laptop reccomendation?

Warren Turkal wt at penguintechs.org
Thu Nov 26 22:08:11 MST 2009

Try Dell's Linux lineup. I have been pretty happy with the previous
Linux laptop I bought for my wife from them. Here's a link that lists
most of what they have with regard to Linux:

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=gen&c=us&l=en&cs=&k=ubuntu&cat=all&x=0&y=0

I like to support them as they are a mainstream manufacturer
supporting Linux on the desktop. They're doing what the FOSS community
has been asking for for years.

wt