[NCLUG] 2010 June 8th NCLUG Meeting

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Thu Jun 3 14:06:59 MDT 2010

Hi NCLUGers,

What: 2010 June 8th NCLUG Meeting
When: Tuesday June 8th, 6pm
Where: College America,  4601 S Mason St, at Harmony (map at nclug.org)
Food afterwards: South China (next door)

Presenter: Hurricane McEwen

Topic:  OpenStreetMap: The Past, Present, Future, What That Means To
You and Having Fun!

OpenStreetMap is the world-wide open source mapping project. We are
almost 6 years old, and over 250,000 mappers strong and growing! OSM is
changing the way people use, access and contribute maps. In several
countries, like Haiti and Germany, OSM is the best map available. You
too, can make a difference! This talk will cover the fast paced
background of OSM, what OSM is currently doing and how our future is
expanding.

See you there!

James DeWitt