[NCLUG] New to NCLUG

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 06:21:37 MST 2012

Hi Kevin,

I had been so ingrained to using the GUI file manager and the only feed
back I got was it couldn't dis[play the remote file system.  But when I
opened a terminal window (finally) I and tried to ssh to the Fedora16
system I got appropriate error data to tell me the system log-ing into
the Fedora16 system had to forget what it thought it knew about the
Fedora14 system at the old address.  Brain Freeze on my part!  Thank you
for your help.

Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/n0wiq