[NCLUG] epson ex5210#2

Michael Riversong chylogos at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 14 21:50:53 MDT 2012

svga has not been very reliable when i've had occasion to use it.  HDMI is much better if your projector can handle it.  However it costs a LOT more for the cabling.  Also have had some good experiences with FireWire at times.

Often setup of projectors takes several attempts, and there's no real book for it.  Actually i've not had to do projector setup with a Linux system -- from the rumor mill there are allegedly a few more utilities available through Ubuntu than most other systems.  That's what some East Coast friends have said, anyway.