[NCLUG] A bucket of worms

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 04:56:40 MDT 2012

Hello People,

I see I opened quite a bucket of worms with my trials with GNOME-3.x
queries.  Personally I did my learning of computers from a hardware
perspective.  Linux in general has kept me satisfied in that vein.  The
radical change from GNOME-2.x to GNOME-3.x for the most part has been
adjusting GNOME-3 to my way of doing things.  "gnome-tweak-tool" has
pretty much satisfied my adjustment process.  And yes I have known for a
long time there are other desk tops available but in the past GNOME has
been the one I have always come back to.  A for instance for the
flexability I wanted to set up a printer I had to go to the CUPS web
page interface and learn how to use that.

--
Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is: