[NCLUG] Download hangups

Bonnell Frost bfrost at seamonkey.com
Wed Aug 21 09:09:33 MDT 2013

I found a solution, not really a reason. When I have my 1000KB
connection activated, it happens. This is p33p1, 192.168.0.102. When I
have my 100 KB connection activated, no interruptions. It is eth1,
192.168.0.101. Strangely, the speed on this latter connection is still
about 500KB, 1/2 gig per second.