[NCLUG] [HackSoc] Meeting Tonight at Caffe Sole

John Gilmore j.arthur.gilmore at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 13:49:28 MST 2014

Hrm, no replies? OK, I don't go down by boulder much, but I can
recommend that you ask on the NCLUG list instead. Someone over there
is sure to know someone in boulder who can help. I'll go ahead and
forward this message to that list.

The NCLUG list/group is MUCH more active. And since you're asking for
someone willing to help your daughter, who lives in Boulder, install
linux on a computer currently infected with win8, the request is
entirely topical.

As for activity, I don't know. This is only the third message I've
gotten from this list in the last year, so it wouldn't be amiss to
assume 'tis completely defunct. However, that's this list, and not the
group as a whole. For all I know, the discussion continues apace on a
list or group that I wasn't invited to.

Which is reasonable because I moved out of the area...