[NCLUG] Lots of computer equipment for sale

Vincent Randal vtrandal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:14:32 MDT 2019

Hello Sean,

How did the sale go? I hope you were able to find people to carry off your
junk for the privilege of paying a few dollars. (Ha!) No. I hope the sale
went well for everyone.

Is NCLUG still meeting each month as indicated here? I don't get out much ;)
http://www.nclug.org/

After a few years of personal inactivity I am wanting to resume using Linux
on my laptop with LVM for snapshots. I may have it working now.

A couple days ago I tried replying to a very old thread on lists.nclug.org
(or so I thought) but maybe that did not work.
from:Vincent Randal <vtrandal at gmail.com>
to:Northern Colorado Linux Users Group <nclug at lists.nclug.org>
date:Aug 18, 2019, 4:32 PM
subject:Re: [NCLUG] LVM snapshot!