[NCLUG] NCLUG Digest, Vol 525, Issue 2

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Thu Jan 9 09:25:41 MST 2020

You may also need to dig through the BIOS to disable secure boot. I
can't tell you what the settings are, as I've never seen an HP bios,
but in Lenovo, it's under the "security' menu iirc.

Legacy Boot/Not secure boot will allow for an unsigned OS to be installed.

Evelyn Mitchell
tummy.com, ltd
Linux Ops, Cloud Ops and Dedicated Hosting.