Why I am starting to hate Linux.

Coran Fisher salyavin at gokuraku.fcac.com
Thu Apr 28 16:29:34 MDT 2022

As far as rolling releases are you familiar with Arch, Gentoo,
Tumblewood (Suse)?  Speaking of systemd at least Gentoo supports
bypassing that if you wish (I do actually on my Gentoo box). Tumbleweed
makes snapshots you can roll back right in the boot menu by default last
I was running it.

yes docker is a useful as well, no reason not to do that.