What happened to my machine?

Jeffrey Means jeff at meanspc.com
Wed Jun 8 21:11:11 MDT 2022

I really wish there was an easy way to look at df without having all the snapd and cgroup stuff showing up.    I know there's a -x [fstype] switch but still this should be the default to have the 'Virtual' filesystems not display on a standard df list.

My $0.01...

---

Jeffrey D. Means

Consultant, MeansPC