Developing networking experience?

mrbrown8 at juno.com mrbrown8 at juno.com
Thu Mar 3 20:32:59 MST 2022

Hi everyone! Someone came to me asking about real-world volunteer opportunities in developing their computer networking skills, as they were just getting started in that field. I going to suggest perhaps reaching out to the Front Range PC Users Group, because they hosted a 'help clinic' to the general public, and I thought helping people with their Internet connection issues might be a good start. But as I was trying to look up that group (http://frpcug.org/), it looks like they have disbanded. Is there a similar group like them around in this area?

I tried looking for something relevant in meetup.com, but I hadn't found anything.

This person is taking computer classes at Front Range Community College, but is hoping to do more outside of a classroom setting.

Thanks to everybody offering suggestions.

--
Curtis Brown
mrbrown8 at juno.com