looking at a server

Phil Marsh microcraftx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:47:43 MDT 2022

Hi Jeffrey,
There are two SATA ports internal on the machine. I think I would also need
a power adaptor cable to supply power to the SATA drive and I would choose
an SSD SATA drive. One SSD drive is sufficient since this is to be used
only as a computing box for modeling purposes running headless and not as
storage. I'm looking at another used server for that. Just need to be sure
I can get this box to boot and get Linux installed. Being that it's
headless - I need to check but there might not be a graphics monitor drive
capability.
Just wondering if I could get Ubuntu installed and running using a SATA SSD
drive on this?
Thanks,
Phil