ideas for laptop

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Mon Jun 26 12:21:23 UTC 2023

Have you reviewed and consider FrameWork's 13" model/design?

https://frame.work for the full details.

Minus item (2) on the 4k, the rest would fit your requirements noted (would have to check (6) on the Windows license, but you said it is not vital ;-) ).

Intel 13th gen CPUs are available IIRC.  AMD CPUs are pre-order with ETA Q4/2023.

HTH.

--- Crawford
PS: I get this list in "digest format".  Pardon any delayed responses in advance.